You have definitely done your homework with the Augustine Writing Desk by Butler Specialty, part of the Heritage collection. This desk is the decorative statement that you’ve always been looking to make. A zebra styled fossil stone veneer top is just one of the reasons it is so pleasing to the eye as it also features unique carved accents, including tribesman like figures on its legs and hooved feet. Perfect for writing a note or a novel thanks to its roomy top, it also offers you a nice place to store pens and paper with its drawer. A fine selection made from selected solids, veneers, and resin components, this furnishing is one you’ll cherish for years. There is no better time than right now. Shop Today.
- Dimensions: H30" x W47.5" x D22"
- Finish: Heritage
- Material: Selected Solid Woods, Veneers, And Resin Components. Fossil Stone Veneer Top
- Assembly: Simple Assembly Required
- Manufacturer: Butler Specialty
- Collection: Heritage
Usually ships within 2 weeks, plus transit time
This item is too heavy or too large to ship via the small parcel UPS/FedEx services so it will be sent to you by freight carrier. If your purchase is being delivered via a Freight service, you will be contacted by the Freight company via telephone 1-2 days prior to delivery to schedule a delivery appointment. You will need to be present to sign for the item.
Please note the following important details about Freight Delivery:
1) You will be responsible for moving the item off the back of the truck into your home (or wherever it is going). Please keep in mind that you may need assistance from a couple of people. Freight delivery personnel are not required to move the item off the truck. If you are unable to find assistance to move the item, most freight companies offer additional services to help you (such as a lift gate). You are responsible for these additional services and will pay the carrier directly.
2) Additional costs may be incurred if you live on a small street that is not accessible via a freight truck. In such cases, the freight company will need to transfer your purchase onto a smaller truck for delivery. If you know that large moving trucks cannot access your street (a problem in some cities and rural areas), you must contact us in advance of placing your order so that we can notify the freight service and obtain a cost estimate for you before you place your order.
It is important for you to inspect your shipment carefully!
Any damage made to the carton or product itself, must be noted on the freight bill BEFORE the driver leaves. Please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" on the sheet they ask you to sign. This ensures that if there is any damage, we can assist in correcting the matter.
If damage is noted, you may refuse the item or decide to keep it. Please note that keeping a defective item does not warrant a discount.